Galapagos tours 2
Galapagos tours :If you are planning for a long vacation, then you can visit this Island and here are some tips which you can make use of while planning your trip.
What to pack to travel on this island?
- Try to pack shorts and loose, comfortable T-shirts to travel in the daytime in the Galapagos.
- You must also buy a pair of sunglasses and a hat as it protects your face and ears from the hot sunny rays.
- Try to pack two pairs of light pants if you have decided to visit this island.
- Try to buy a light sweater or sweatshirt and pack a jacket.
- If you have decided to visit this Island, then try to pack sandals as it protects your feet.
- Never forget to pack sunscreen as it helps you to combat sunburn problem.
- Try to pack a swimsuit if you would like to swim on the island. If you have your own snorkeling gear, then try to bring it with you or else rent it from your operator.
- Another important item which you have to pack is your camera. It gives you an opportunity to capture images and photos of the sea lion or your friend.
- Binoculars: Another item which you have to consider while packing is you have to bring your binoculars and extra camera batteries.
- Money: Try to bring some dollars in cash with you.
- Medicines: Try to take along with special medicines.
When to visit?
If you want to see new species and go for diving, then you can visit this place during the month of June to December. It is the perfect time for the people who would like to see seabirds.You will get an opportunity to try snorkeling.
Countless websites are there online, where you can find information on dive packages and the sites you can see. You can gather complete information from these resources and book for daily dive trips of your choice. Try to book in advance if you have decided to visit this place because if you book last minute, then you may have to choose a boat that is not of your first choice. Try to get suggestions from the people who earlier visited this place if you are visiting this place for the first time. This way of approach not only saves your money, but also helps you to find the right hotel and the boat that best suits to your need. Make sure you are aware of your needs and the purpose you are looking such type of hotel because it helps you to find the right hotel as well as saves your time.Compare the prices and the benefits which various boats and operators are offering before paying for anything.
This technique keeps you on a safe side at the same time helps you to find the right boat that best suits to your needs. In case, if you find more negative reviews on the operator you have selected, then it is better to switch to another operator who have years of experience and good reputation in the market because only a professional operator helps you to enjoy your trip without any problem.